Aqua Borne Ceramithane Clear Finish
Series Aqua Borne Ceramithane Clear Finish is a water borne acrylic-urethane finish coating that crosslinks to form a very hard, impervious film. Crosslinking unites the molecules to form
a continuous barrier that protects the surface. The high build formula achieves a luxurious, deep, rich finish with just two coats. This product is very stain resistant and passes the Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association and Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers tests. Use inside on wood, primed metal and masonry. Protects the finish of highly polished metals like brass, copper, aluminum, stainless.
• Passes Maple Flooring Institute Tests!
• Available in quarts & gallons
• Passes Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers
• Very easy to apply! High build! The easiest
water-based clear you’ve ever used!
• Use over oil-based stains!
• Formulated to stand up to the toughest commercial
• Available in gloss, satin & flat